1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cozy Comfy

The quilt is finally finished.  It took me longer than I had hoped.  I blame myself for storing it out of sight.  The result is satisfactory, I keep reminding myself that it IS my first try.
I do love the colors!
Here, on the back of the couch it sits.  It's ready to warm someones lap as we wait for the weather to grow cold.  In our house, the best way to mend a bad mood or an upset tummy is to get "cozy comfy" on the couch.  I hope this quilt will take part in all of those times. ♥♥♥
Here is the link to my past posting, and you can see the quilt semi-laid out before the edging went on.

5 comments:

  1. I love the colors. Do you have a picture of it spread out? Careful...quilting is addictive! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi 'Ed's Wife', I went ahead and added a link to the previous post about the quilt attempt. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful.. I want to make a quilt for my son 1st birthday. Any ideas? I was thinking of a dinosaur pattern. I want to give him something special that he will remember and keep forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI 'E', I think that no matter what design you choose, a quilt is priceless and he will love it to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo...lovely! Thanks for the link. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete