1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, August 29, 2011

A Visitor

Every morning at 6, I am up.  The routine is to open up the door curtains and open the door for some fresh air.  On this particular morning, I heard a rustling.  I thought it was a deer so I stepped outside to see.  We've been watching a couple of fawns lately.   My watch cat, Niko, was waaay ahead of me.  He was ready to investigate.
Look who it was!  Half of me wanted to grab the BB gun because I know these guys are pests.  But this guy only wanted to get his little paws on the plums in the tree behind him.  I thought I'd let him, since I can't wait to get my own greedy little paws on the plums either.  They are fair game, and he beat me to them on this morning.  He only took two or three.
I thought he was really funny, slinking around in slow motion.  Slowly dragging his heavy behind up the tree..
He's a skilled climber.
 Look at him, taunting me!  He's probably thinking," Ha! Beat you to them!"   I haven't seen him since, and boy am I glad.  ♥  Happy Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment