1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

"My Favorite Thing About Summer"

We got out some crayons and construction paper. 
I love when the kids are able to express themselves on paper!  They finally understand that a drawing of themselves should have at least one facial feature, and if they are REALLY feeling artistic- arms and legs. :) 
This drawing even has a unicorn! That drawing of the person with the hearts on his pants is her grandpa.  I'm sure he will get a kick out of this. ♥♥
Abbie was very expressive for the first time at my art table-  I can see the bike. ☺
Here is Aiden, looking at a worm.  These projects are what I like to call "finish the sentence" art.  I ask them a question, they answer me and try to create their answer on paper.  Fun EVERY time! ☼

No comments:

Post a Comment