1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

10 Minute Project

When I have a brain freeze, it isn't because of ice cream.  My brain freeze feeling refers to the moment that I can't come up with something to do for the day.  There is a well stocked supply cabinet in the laundry room.  It's full of everything we could possibly need, and books full of ideas.  But my brain couldn't process that yesterday.  I had a brain freeze.   I went... blank.   We needed something to do and I was in a slump.  Thank you God for the internet- I love having a library at my finger tips.  Amen!  We painted watermelon slices.
They carefully painted the watermelon rinds.  Aidens favorite color is green.  He liked that part.
After painting the red part, they were ready to dot the glue for seeds.  Can you believe that it took MONTHS of practice for them to understand that "a little dab will do"???  Good job, kids.  (Big smiles.)
I think our art wall is smiling. :)  Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment