1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Duck, Barns & A Wet Pig

Well alright, maybe I'm a bit scatter brained this morning..  I took a trip to the dentist yesterday and am taking antibiotics and pain meds for a painful tooth that will result in root canal next week.  So  this posting is a smorgasborg of a few things of importance.  First- shadow puppets!  The photo above is a duck eating the tomatoes.  Kids LOVE shadow puppets, it's a highly entertaining act.
Here are some more photos of what I call "Drive By Barning".   Adam is so kind that he slows down if I ask him to, but most of these shots are very last minute.  This is in Snohomish.  I knew that roof was going to cave in and kept forgetting my camera  and will just have to commit to memory the way it was before the cave in.  I love when a barn is dilapidated.
I'd like to wander through all of the barns.
Look at that cow, posing just for me!  The sun was bright, but I was so glad there was a cowstanding right there.  This one is in Monroe.
A Snohomish barn, Adam was very bold and drove down the driveway.  We felt like Bonnie and Clyde, I was saying," No, we'll get caught!  How embarassing, it's daylight!"  He said," Just do it, hurry!"
Here is my favorite barn, the photos were too blurry though.  I remember when they had a barn sale, the inside of this barn is as beautiful as the outside.  Look at that majestic tree!  It's the tree of my dreams.
This is the perfect setting.  I've got to go back and take some better photos.  It's in the Machias area.
Finally, a wet pig.  This is Lenny, probably after his swim in the pool.  Look at his little lips, he's so sweet.  ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment