1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Ripped Paper Fish Bowl

We took something blue and ripped it into small pieces.  The goal was to cover a paper plate in blue.  We could've painted or used crayons or markers, but decided on the paper instead.
This was time consuming!  I liked it because when I have a small number of kids, things go very slow.  We end up....  bored.  I have to admit, when things are quiet, I don't excel.  I thrive in crazy, the more kids I have, the better I am at being creative and executing a plan.  Silly, huh?
Both kiddos were off to a great beginning.  These plates are the fish bowls, and the fish were going to need enough water to swim in.  That meant we needed to really try hard to cover up all of the white.
Glue, stick..glue, stick.  F O R E V E R.  They were diligent!
When their little hands could glue no more, ( let's face it, it was redundant.) it was time to glue on our 18 fish. Nicely done, kids! Happy Friday!  I have decided to take Memorial Day off to spend with my family.  Woo hoo!  Enjoy your three day weekend, those of you who will get it!♥♥♥
Song for today is by the beautiful and talented Tori Amos- my personal favorite. Song is called Siren.♫  Who is your favorite musical talent?

No comments:

Post a Comment