1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bunch Of Stuff

Smoothies are so good, and a great way to get kids to drink up a serving of fruits or veggies without them even knowing it.  We made quick smoothies to go with snack yesterday- kiwi fruit, strawberries, banana, yogurt and milk.  Mmm mmm.
I think it is impossible to mess up a smoothie. A little bit of this, a little bit of that.  It's all good.
Meanwhile, all of the kids just throw away the carrots on their lunch plate every day.  It hurts me.  I just couldn't figure out how to get them to actually eat them.  I made fruit dips, gave them veggie dip, peanut butter, you name it, I have tried.  I have to keep offering it, even though it only feeds the garbage disposal. Yesterday, I actually succeeded.  I used a vegetable peeler to create carrot peelings.  They actually ate them because they were so skinny.  Who knew?
Lucky for Twister and Lenny, they got the left over half peeled carrots.  They always eat their vegetables.♥
Smudge was my printer kitty yesterday.  He would go out in the rain, climb on me all wet, then jump up on top of the desk to sleep and watch from the printer.
He would have none of my focusing on Pinterest last night, though.  "Hello!! I am here, you know.  Pet me."  I love Smudge.  Happy Tuesday!♥♥ I'm looking forward to Stephanies band concert tonight.
Song for today is called Endless Summer by The Jezabels. ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment