1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Baking Snack

Most of the time I try not to schedule myself to have to bake snack.  Sometimes I forget to check the menu for the day and am surprised by the fact that I was supposed to bake banana bread or something.  Oops!  Biscuits were on the menu for snack the other day.  Easy squeezy- and so good, too.
I just whipped out the favorite cookbook and called my helper. 
He was the only one here!  I almost don't know what to do with myself when things get quiet.  He placed himself OUTSIDE of the kitchen though- I guess he just wanted to dump ingredients over the counter.  Ok, that works I suppose. :)
After ten minutes of baking, fluffy gooey warm biscuits came out and were ready for jelly.  I eat mine with just butter. 
Since I ended up with two little guys, we were off to the library!  This is usually who ends up with me when we go.  They were so good, enjoying each book they picked up.  We came home with enough group time books to last a couple of weeks.  I love the library!  Happy Thursday!♥♥♥
Song for today is by Third Day called Children Of God.  Shout out to adoptive parents- ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment