1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Great Toy

This monkey is called a 'Chuckle Buddy'.  My daughter and I were in Pioneer Square in Seattle a couple of years ago and came upon this amazing toy store called Magic Mouse Toys.  There was a pig rolling around in the store, laughing at everyone.  People couldn't look away.  They were all smiling. I could not leave the store without one.  I paid about $20.  The eye on his forehead waits for motion, and then the monkey rolls around laughing at us.  It's so funny that it has made my top ten list of favorite toys and I had to share! 
Sometimes I place him by the front door to surprise people when they arrive in the morning.  Starting the day off with a good chuckle is like therapy.  My special favorite toys don't come out all of the time.  Our monkey stays up high so that he is safe and taken care of.  He takes 2 AA batteries.  His laugh can brighten the sternest of moods.  Happy Thursday!  I'm lifting you up in prayer this morning.  Feel free to send me your personal requests. ♥♥♥
Song for today is called Sing Together by train.  I downloaded this album yesterday, it's nice!♫ 

No comments:

Post a Comment