1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Great Websites

I have said it so many times, I love the internet.  Instant information and helpful ideas.  I thought I would share with you some of my favorite websites.  Family Fun is a favorite, for sure.  I subscribe to the magazine, too.  Not only can I find great craft, cooking and adventure ideas, but they highlight great family vacation information, too.  (Some day, our family will get to take a vacation.  Some day...)
I think we found the idea for a polar bear mask on The Crafty Crow blog.  This is the blog I always look at first.  It's a blog that gathers great ideas from countless other blogs and compiles project ideas for kids each day.  I have found and used countless project ideas from this stop.
A new favorite is Pinterest.  Our teenage daughter loves it, too.  She saw the melted crayon art idea and had to create one.  Pinterest has a search engine, so if I am looking for something in particular, "Spring crafts" for instance, the crafts pop up in multitudes.  It's helpful for me when my mind goes blank and we are in need of an art idea!  Happy Tuesday!  I hope that there are no spam links on my post this morning.  I noticed it in my last post, sorry about that.  I can't figure out how to stop them yet.  Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥
Song for today is She Bop by Cyndi Lauper.  When I was maybe 8 years old, I wanted to be her.  Dream big, right?♫

No comments:

Post a Comment