1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pinewood Derby

It's that time of year again, the AWANA Pinewood Derby is tonight.  Aiden made a mouse car.
Ethan made a sword!
Adam made a car designed for speed.
I made a crayon.  I hadn't made a car in about four years, so I thought I had better jump back on the bandwagon. 
There is all of the extra weight, maybe it'll pass up another car.  Maybe not, but it looks cool.   I hot glued over the hole and spray painted it orange again. 
 Yesterday we created May day hats to wear!
I have a container full of these floral cut outs that had been used in the past to decorate our tree on the wall in the playroom.  They are just perfect for a May Day hat.
Glue.. stick.. glue... stick...
Ta-da! Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥
Song for today is now playing at Henle House.  Start Somewhere by Toby Mac. ♫ We all have to start somewhere.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment