1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Free Paint

"You can paint whatever your mind can imagine."  I gave them q-tips to use.  It's much harder to mix all of the colors together that way and it takes them longer to fill the paper with color.
I like to line the table with newspaper.  Clean up is as easy as rolling the paper up and popping it into the recycle bin.
They began.  Slow at first, watching everyone else to start copying eachother.  I tried to get them to think for themselves and paint what their OWN minds could create.
One painted King Piggy from angry birds.  Then everyone else wanted to paint that.
So he turned his King Piggy into a mess of spaghetti colors instead.
The other kids followed, each filling their papers up with color.
I love the random dots.
 If we were to add googly eyes, it could be a creature..
 I sat down with a one year old to paint after the big kids were finished. He enjoyed the changing colors part of it all.  I purchase my Crayola paint here.  I'm anxiously awaiting my recent order.  We use a lot of paint!
I enjoy the brightly colored art wall!  Happy rainy Monday.♥♥♥We returned from the bus stop DRENCHED this morning, and we all had umbrellas.  If you know anyone looking for childcare, I will have a full time spot available the last week of June!
Rain Dance again, by Adiemus.  It's rainy, and we love this.  I love the photo at 3:42.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment