1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Adventure

Occasionally I end up with one or two children.  That always calls for what we call an Adventure.  At Henle House, an adventure is the act of getting in the van and going anywhere but our house.  We went to Forest park in Everett to picnic and explore.
It had been a long time since we had escaped to this place.  I remember several summers ago, this stop was routine.  How things have changed! 
The boys loved the wooded trail the most.  I did, too.  Boys have such imaginations, it was really entertaining to listen to them talk amongst themselves about the noises they were hearing and how strong they are to get up the hills.  They wondered if they would be seeing any monkeys.  I saw a couple, straight ahead.
Oooh, a split log.  Perfect for resting!
Aiden said,"It's a clue!  What does it mean?"  LOL...
They noticed how tall the trees were.  This was so great!  We were the only ones on the trail. They wanted to wander it again. I was all for it.
Here Aiden is, explaining another "clue" to me. ♥  Smooch!
They played on the insanely busy playground, although by my photos, you would never guess.  It was CRAWLING with field trip groups of older children.
I managed to capture a portion of the toys, empty.  The playground at this park is wonderful!  I am always grateful when we get to escape.  Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥
A sweet little song this morning called Happy by NeverShoutNever!. ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment