1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Mosaic

While digging through my leftover craft stuff drawer in the garage I found some foam mosaic squares.  I remember last summer, this house was bustling with ten children each day, so the amount of mosaic squares I put away would not have been enough for everyone to use for a project.  Into the drawer they went.  Now, I usually have three to five children during preschool time.  While digging, I found LOADS of extra craft projects that we will now be able to use!  Score!
The kids chose a shape from a big bag of sticky cardboard shapes.  They just need the backing peeled off, and then they can use the shape as a sticky surface. I love them because it's nice to give the glue a break. Less mess to scrub off of the table!
The kids were encouraged to put as many of the squares onto the shape as possible.  We then got out some construction paper and taped the shapes onto it.  The car was given a road to drive on.
The butterfly flew around the flower and over the grass.
The fish was under water.  This morning was quiet until about 8:15!  I enjoyed a leisurely bus stop trip with my 8 year old son, and a friend showed up and blessed me with coffee!  God is SO good.  Happy Friday!♥♥♥
Song for today is Ooh La La by The Wiseguys.  Now playing at Henle House!  Grab a towel and swing it around while you get your groove on, it's Friday! Noone will know!  The kids are headbanging, how adorable.♥ ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment