1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where's Smudge?

Ok, another cat posting.  I can't help it.  Smudge is, well.. just awesome.  We played "Where's Smudge" all day yesterday.  (Aaaw, we miss Chloe.♥)
This one was particularly funny because I have child proof locks on the handles for this cabinet.  Now we REALLY have to make sure they are in place. Smudge knows what is tucked inside the door of this cabinet.
Cat treats AND catnip. 
We managed to get some work done, too.  We have been doing a lot of sorting and matching lately.
Shape sorting was successful.
I only left this cabinet open for a SECOND.  Wham-o, Smudge was in.  I like to call this storage in the wall our "shove and slam".  It is so full of blankets and towels we have to first shove, and then slam the doors shut to keep them all in.   I guess there is always room for Smudge.  He is so exploratory!   Happy Thursday! ♥♥♥
Song for today is It Will Rain by Bruno Mars.  I heard it on the radio and was SO excited because I truly believed Hanson had come out with a new album.  WRONG.  It's just Bruno Mars.  But I still like Hanson and have always been teased about it. LOL♫♪

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA Hanson! I love Bruno Mars' voice and always sing that song to Ty really cheesily because he hates that song. Will also be doing this sorting this week.

    ReplyDelete