1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Name Lacing

I found this cool kit on the Scholastic website.  I was thinking yesterday that these alphabet lacing letters are easy to make.  I would use a cereal box, cut out alphabet letters, and then just use a hole punch to make holes for lacing.  Easy. 
Writing our names can get very boring.  Yesterday we decided to use the lacing letters.
I love the colorful shoe laces!
This is great fine motor skill practice.  He was excited to show me each letter upon completion, and actually attempted to string them together.  Good!
Meanwhile, I love kindergarteners.  They are still happy to wear their creations!  Aiden came off of the bus yesterday wearing this fabulous crown.
Isn't it great? ♥
Smudge likes to jump on top of the speakers when the music is playing.  He is the house boss. ♥  Happy Tuesday! ♥♥♥
 Song for today is Bob Marley's Africa Unite.  It's a reggae kind of day today.  Dreaming of sunshine at Henle House.☼

No comments:

Post a Comment