1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Carrot Guy

The sun has been out for the last several days and it has us all wishing it were Spring.  The minute the air warmed up my brain automatically dragged me out to the garden to inspect the workload ahead of me.  I realized we still have an abundance of carrots to harvest.  We found one that looked like it had two stubby legs.  We had to add eyes.
During my planting last year, I spilled lots of carrot seeds.  This resulted in poorly planted,  clumped together carrots that had no room to grow.  They are pretty small, but still quite tasty!
These boys helped me find some.
"I see one!"
We had to actually dig for several of them.  It's addicting. 
He was more inclined to actually wash it off and eat it, too!  After all, there was a lot of digging and grasping involved in getting it out of the ground.  He HAD to try it now.   One bite later, it was discarded.  But hey- a bite of carrot is victory to me!
We even found a couple of radishes.
Now it was time to play with carrot guy.
Wheeee!  Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥
Song for today is Little Black Submarines by The Black Keys. ♫♪

1 comment: