1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Chalk Garden

We are still using the vitamin D we received when the sun was shining for several days in a row last week!  Here in Washington I do not kid you when I say that if it comes out, it is important to get out in it.  We go for days without it.
We got out some sidewalk chalk.  The girls were happy to get right to work creating some chalk flowers.  It felt like spring as far as we were concerned.
I thought it was funny that the princess gloves had been set aside for something as important as chalk art.
Our chalk garden was complete with a sunshine! ☼
It felt great to play outside without getting rained on.  We were all exceptionally happy. ☺
Meanwhile, this is a new favorite toy for the youngest in the house.  Isn't that the way it is?  We spend money on bright and noisy toys only to find that the kids just want a pan and a spoon?  Whatever works, count me in.  I am so happy to announce that we are going to be receiving a new kitty tonight!  His name is Smudge, and he will be coming to us from Adams cousin.  I am so excited to have a cat to love again.  I still dream about my Niko coming home, almost every night now.  Sigh.. He was the BEST cat.  I miss him terribly.  This new kitty has BIG paws to fill.. ♥  Happy Friday!  Sending prayers up for all of you for a restful weekend. ♥♥♥
Song for today is Over The Hills And Far Away by Nightwish.  I sure miss Tarja as their lead vocalist. :(  Glad I caught them in concert before she was gone. I needed a good head bang this morning. ♫♪

No comments:

Post a Comment