1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hearts

Hearts, hearts, hearts, and more hearts at Henle House right now!♥ 
I had a couple of these sitting around from a previous project.  Instead of scrapping them, I hung onto them just in case.  Sure enough, we ended up using them.
We got out some red and white paints.  I was hoping that the kids would end up mixing them to create pink.
The idea was to finger paint the entire piece of white paper. They noticed the colors mixing. 
This makes me chuckle because the kids are so used to me snapping photos.  I don't usually ask them to say "cheese" because I like candid shots.  But this time I did, and they looked at me like I was nuts.  LOL!
When they were finished painting their white papers, we glued the heart shape over the top of them.  Pretty!  It can pass for a stained glass painting in a window.  Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥
Song for today is Get Down by Audio Adrenaline. Emergency dance party! ♫☼  The sun is shining! ♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment