1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Smudge Meets Chippy

Ok ok, I'm a cat lady.  I'll probably fill our house with cats when our kids move out, too.  We have been having so much fun with our new kitty, Smudge.   God sure works in mysterious ways.  I was sure God was torturing me when my cats disappeared, and now I think it was a blessing in disguise.   Those cats, although MY faithful friends, would just run away from the boys.  Not Smudge!  He loves them!  It brings me such joy to see them being able to pet the cat, play with him, feed him, and he actually greets them in their beds in the morning. 
We love that Smudge demands attention.  We have all day to spoil him!
Yesterday, Smudge noticed someone.
His tail was waving back and force fiercely. Look at our Chippy, so sweet!♥  Chippy was more than happy to make his acquaintance.
He even stepped in for a closer look.   Forget the peanuts, who is this new cat?  Little did he know that Smudge wanted to "play".
The stare down continued for a while.  All of the while, I was telling Smudge that he has to love chippy.  No eat.
I am sure Chippy is looking at me for reassurance.  I feel like his mommy.  I sure wish I could snuggle him!  I know that people have kept squirrels inside as pets.  I won't go that far.
Hey!  Where did it go?
One whole hour later.. still waiting. ♥  Happy Monday!♥♥♥
Song for today is one that reminds me of my childhood.  Everything that was played during my childhood was played LOUD, and this one must be played loud.  "Lift Me Up" by Yes. ♫♪

1 comment:

  1. What a Cute cat! :) Sounds like he is a puuurrfect pet for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete