1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hand Print Hearts

Hooray for February!♥  We always learn the heart shape in February.  It's time to create some hand print hearts to decorate the playroom.  We started by gluing a heart doily on the back of our construction paper heart.
Next, hand painting.  Kids LOVE this.  It tickles, they get to have dirty hands and it's just fun to see the print that their hands make.
Stamp...
 Look!  A hand print heart. ♥
I added some glitter glue lacing and laid them out to dry.
Now the playroom looks festive.  The kids are learning that a heart symbol can mean "love".
Meanwhile (iphone photo attack..  when will I learn to carry the camera to the bus stop??) At 12:00 in the photo above, there is a giant eagle sitting at the bottom of the tree.  This eagle is enormous, although you can't tell thanks to my awesome photo.
All of the kids saw the eagle fly in!  We watched it for a few minutes.  Such an amazing creature!
So is Chippy.  He sure brightened my mood yesterday.  I am in mourning over our lost cats, both babies, gone.  No explanation, either. Sigh.  Happy Thursday!  Remember when I said it would be a while before I got my ducks back in a row?  They are there, now.. I've got a good schedule again.  Praise the Lord!
Song for today- Love Is Free by Sheryl Crow. ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment