1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Heart Hats

I saw this great idea on Pinterest and had to try it.  I love Pinterest, more helpful ideas right at my fingertips! 
We used up the rest of our paper heart cut outs on the heart hats.  Glue and stick.  Glue and stick.  ♥   ♥♥  ♥
Somebody wanted me to take her photo. 
These could be worn as he wore it.. and I want you to know that he LOVED his hat!  I did not force him to wear it. ♥ 
It can also be worn like this..
Now it's a porthole..
Anyway, they loved the heart hats!  Easy squeezy- all made out of a simple paper plate. ♥  Happy Thursday!♥♥♥
Song for today is Safe And Sound by Taylor Swift featuring The Civil Wars. (Whom I love.)  I think I read somewhere that this song was written for The Hunger Games movie.  I still need to borrow Stephanies book and read it. ♫♪

No comments:

Post a Comment