1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sweets For Sweets

Happy Valentines Day! These "Hogs And Kisses" Valentines are for our sweets.  I'm feeling extra proud of them this week after receiving exceptional report cards for all three of them!  I'm so amazed to see that Stephanie has Aced MATH! (And all of her other classes, too.)  When I was her age, I never brought home an A in math.  Nice job, Steph.  Your hard work paid off.  Ethan recently brought home a "Good Ideas Award"!  Apparently he always has great ideas to execute in class.  He is soaring in Math, also!   Aidens teacher said that he always greets her with "Good morning Mrs. Adams", he brought home a "Kindness Award" last week.  Mrs. Adams said that Aiden sticks up for his friends and is kind to everyone.  How awesome is that?  Thank you God for blessing me with these kids.  My true Valentines. ♥♥♥
 I found this idea on Pinterest.  Yep- Pinterest has sucked me in and I can't focus when I get logged on.  So many things to look at, so many ideas...
Meet Smudge!  He knows a great piece of furniture when he sees one!  Smudge is a great cat, today is his fourth day here and he already brightens our day.  He greets us in the morning and when I call out "Smudgie kitty" he always responds.  His head will pop out of a bedroom or he will come running.  He loves the garage and learned how to use the cat door relatively fast.  He knows where we keep the cat treats and is so fun to cuddle.  He slept on my lap yesterday at nap time.  He LOVES the attention he is getting from the kids, and this is new for us because our previous cats would have nothing to do with them.   We are falling in love. ♥
Lenny the guinea pig took a ride in Stephs robe hood.  He was so happy in it, he was squeaking his happy noise the whole time.   He like to snuggle in Stephanie's hair and just kept going this time until he plopped into her hood.  Guinea pigs are great pets, we sure love ours.  Happy Tuesday!  I have one little guy this morning and we are taking a trip to the library. ♥♥♥
 Song for today is All Of My Love by Led Zeppelin. ♫♪♫♪

No comments:

Post a Comment