1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Mr. Yuk

I love Mr. Yuk stickers.  I purchased my Mr. Yuk stickers from Washington Poison Control Center via snail mail.  Every year, we bust them out and along with a great worksheet about poison, we learn what Mr. Yuk stickers mean.

We talked about how the bubbles looked a little bit like lemonade, and the dish soap looks like melted Popsicle, but should we EVER taste them?  NO.  Touch them? NO.  We must tell a grownup  and stay away.  Then we talked about how we know that if there is a Mr. Yuk sticker, it helps to remind us not to touch or taste.
The kids cut out the cleaning bottles and glued them back under the sink.  Although now it is always recommended to store those things out of reach.  It's an old worksheet.
Look what we found in the back garden yesterday!  Spring is on its way! 
The garden is waking up.  Oh the joy this brings me!  It's already time to weed and fertilize!  I am so anxious it's killing me.  I would rather my husband come home and surprise me with a load of cow manure than a dozen roses.  I am dead serious.
We were happy to get outside.  It was so nice of the rain to stop.  Happy Friday!♥♥♥
Song for today is I've Got The World On A String by Frank Sinatra. He's so suave. ♫♪

No comments:

Post a Comment