1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

K Is For Kite

Boy have we been having a CRAZY week!  I'm glad we have still managed to get some learning into our schedule.  We are working on the letter Kk, although I don't think it is sinking in.  That is the joy of this being a childcare center.  Sometimes they get it, and if not, I still keep my job.   I really do try, though.   We created kites.
Instead of writing the letter K on a worksheet, we just glued tissue paper squares onto a kite shape.  I like to give them a construction paper alphabet letter to glue on as well.  Maybe if they touch it and spend time gluing it on it will jar their memory later. 
We used yarn to finish our project.  This project has made me think about finding a real kite project that will actually fly.  It's on my enormous to-do list!  Meanwhile,  I have never felt so busy in my entire life.  I am truly blessed by my God who understands my need for busy.  Always be grateful- and I am.  Happy Thursday! ♥♥♥
Song for today is Birthday by The Beatles.  This is a perfect live performance!  We are having a birthday party day today for a little guy who is turning 3! ♫♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment