1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Whitening Mouthwash Test



This evening while perusing the aisles of Fred Meyer with my daughter, I found this Crest 3D mouthwash.   I had a list, but am terrible at sticking to it. Due to my coffee intake each morning, my teeth are looking a bit yellow and stained.  This mouthwash claims to whiten without the harsh alcohol.  My teeth are sensitive to the strips of goo, although they have in the past worked very well for me.  I thought I'd just give this mouthwash a go!  Attached is a current picture of my teeth, in all of their glory.  (I know, I should've flossed.  My dentist has already informed me of this.)  The guarantee on the back of the bottle says if I am not satisfied in 60 days I can get a refund.  So this is day one of my 60 day whitening mouthwash test.  I will post another teeth photo after the time allotted to compare the results.
I think I will also purchase some of that insane lipstick that claims to last 12 hours.  I'll find it and post those results too. 

3 comments:

  1. I started using the toothpaste about 2 weeks ago and I've seen a difference in my teeth. Even with my coffee consumption, my teeth are still looking whiter! Maybe I'll add the mouthwash, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, what is the name of the toothpaste? I saw several "teeth white" varieties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Crest 3D white toothpaste. Between the toothpaste and mouthwash, maybe I'll get a double whammy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete