1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

"Rotrogmy"

"Mom, come see what I built!" I couldn't wait, as this is a part of being a mom.  I must inquisitively "come see" everything, at any given time.  I like to ask them about their creations and hear the response.  Imagination is amazing.  "Is it a robot?" I asked.  "No, it's Rotrogmy.  A tower, " Aiden replied.  Duh, I should have known.  (What was I thinking?)  By the way, Aiden  is usually shirtless.  I don't fight him on that- he wears it when he needs to.  The best part of building the tower is of course, knocking it down.
He put the frog puppet there to see if it would survive the demolition.  It did. :)  I just thank God for these happenings.
**Update** He built Rotrogmy AGAIN this morning.  It was exactly the same as before, and he let me know that he likes Rotrogmy.  CRASH!

2 comments: