1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Lipcolor Test

I don't usually wear lipstick. My husband won't kiss me if I do- and it just comes right off anyway.  That being said, I thought I'd try this "Loreal Paris Infallible Lipcolour".  (Not that I need some alone time, ha ha..) I like Loreal hair dye, so this must be good.  It claims to last up to 16 hours.  As a childcare provider, I don't necessary need lipcolor for up to 18 hours, or even 18 minutes.  What prompted me to try this was the fact that this lipcolor is said to last so long that there is actually a link on ehow.com for the removal of it from ones lips.   I purchased it at Fred Meyer for $9.99.  If you google Loreal Infallible lip colour, you will find a funny link that shows how to put this stuff on.  Maybe I should speak with that accent to further my chances of 18 hour lip color?

   Anyway, I applied it at 10:00 AM, and haven't had breakfast yet.  I will not reapply, but will post the results later this evening.

 I added some of the moisturizer again because this stuff really dried out my lips.  As you can see, after 9 hours it is still strong on the edges, but depleting in the middle.
** The next morning, my lips looked like they had lip liner on.  I actually had to scrub them with a make up remover cloth to get it off. :)  Short of tattooing, I think this might be the longest enduring lip color out there.

1 comment: