1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Swap Party

Thank God for Saturday!  Time to exhale and do this or that.  Today I am going to a swap party. I found this link on ehow.com to explain: http://couponing.about.com/od/auctions/a/swapparty.htm . When I was given the invitation a while back, my first thought was,  "I don't have anything to swap."  Things don't usually pile up here, or so I thought.  This morning I crawled out of bed and started digging.  It wasn't even 10 minutes later that I had this basket loaded and ready to go.
At what point do I STOP loading stuff?  I could keep going.  It was easy to throw my yarn bits into a jar now that Christmas is over.  2 months were spent knitting kitchen dishcloths as gifts to compliment the strawberry jam.



I don't know what is more fun, finding treasures that someone else might enjoy, or dreaming about what I will find to replace them.  Either way, it should be a fun time!

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of a swap party, it sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm sounds fun and interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute gift ideas. And I have never been to a swap party either.

    ReplyDelete