1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Beast

Niko the beast, looking for noisy children to dodge.  Is the coast clear?  He knows that when he DOES decide to grace us with his presence, it will be short lived.  Any loud thump or giggle will send him right back out to this spot where he will patiently wait again.
This time there were TWO spoiled beasts.  One wants in.  The other wants out.  Both too lazy to use the cat door.  (Located about 16 inches to the left.)  Are they on a power trip?  If cats could talk, they'd be complaining about their lazy "pets" who won't give them the dignity of using the people door.  I want in.  I want out.  I'll just wait.  But I'll give you dirty looks while I'm waiting.
 I took too long, so he entered through the cat door (gasp!) and I was not in my computer chair.  He usually takes his place on my lap, but the desk will do for now.  What a gooood baby. ♥

1 comment: