1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Quiet Coffee

Saturday morning, what a  great time.  I was the first one out of bed and had complete silence as the coffee was brewing.  Sometimes the silence is deafening, but this morning it was a welcome sigh of relief.  My coffee wasn't as fancy as the one above- that shot was taken in Seattle last year at Starbucks in Pioneer Square.  Seattle- I love you and shall return with my daughter in due time.♥
 Here is my daughter- looking very grown up with that hot chocolate laced with whipped cream.  We were waiting for the toy shop to open up.
 Did you know that there are 424 Starbucks in Seattle alone?  This photo shows the very first one, located on Pike Place.  ♥

3 comments:

  1. Seattle-I love you and will be returning this year with my friend, Nicole. It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been to Seattle since 1972..... shows how old I am. It was an amazing time and a wonderful city!! Maybe Seattle should be on my list in the next couple of years! How far do you live from Seattle?? Enjoy it when you get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, we are about 30 minutes from Seattle on a non traffic day. :) It is among my favorite places to be- so much color and cultural differences. Street performers, weird hair-dos, flying fish and wall art... Love love love it.

    ReplyDelete