1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Blossoms


 I love tree art.  I suppose I'm a bit of a tree hugger.  I think it's neat to look at a tree in the winter, naked and silhouetted against the sky.  I wonder if the root system is the same as the branches.
It was another dark and rainy day and I popped on over to Frugal Family Fun for art inspiration and found the colorful spring branch craft. 
Start with a bright color of construction paper and add branches. We chose yellow.
Use tissue paper squares, or any form of tissue papers, newspapers, cotton balls,  to create blossoms.
The finished result at our house was lots of bright spring blossomed branches to brighten our art wall.  Boy did we need that yellow!  It has been so dark and rainy each day.  Happy Creating! ☼




1 comment: