1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Favorite Part Of Yesterday (4)

My favorite part of yesterday was our art project, that resulted in our son (wearing a shirt!!) recreating our entire group time from earlier, just for me. ♥  "I have something in my treasure box, I wonder what it is?"  He said.
He gave me five guesses, and counted them out on his hand to keep track of how many guesses I had left.
"You're RIGHT!  It's an egg!  Gasp- I wonder what it's doing?"  He showed me the yellow fluff.
And he o-p-e-n-e-d it... very carefully....
With a look of surprise, just as I had done in group time earlier.. (This is it!!  My favorite part!!  So glad I had the camera..)
Look at Aidens chick. ♥  The kids loved this project so much that some of the chicks came back this morning with them.  They have all become little moms and dads.
Back into the egg he goes so we can play group time again. :)   Something funny happened at the lunch table yesterday.. remember I was telling you that the kids have been learning about Jesus' death on the cross?  Yesterday at the lunch table, "I wonder WHY he's dead?"  A boy said.  "No, he's ALIVE now."  Alexis (my niece) said.  "Jesus died on the cross so you can be saved and go to heaven when you die."  I said from afar.  Then.. (brace yourself..)  "We're ALL going to die?"  a boy said.  "Aaaaw,  now we're all going to die." Another said.  (Somber faces..)   I had fun explaining to parents that I did not tell their kids that it was time to die now. LOL  ☻

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could be in your group time..sounds like so much fun!! Nicole, it is awesome to hear how you are using the gifts God has blessed you with. What an amazing person you are! Thank you for sharing and thank you for being such an wonderful friend and Sister-in-Christ. love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very nice! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete