1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Favorite Part of Yesterday (3)

During group time yesterday morning without reminding the kids, (as I have been doing every day for this month) I asked them why we have Easter.  They ALL responded correctly!  "Because Jesus died on the cross and came back alive."  They FINALLY get it. That was a favorite part of my day for sure. ☻
Then came naptime, the sun was warm, and I got into my favorite rope chair.  This time I didn't have to wrap myself in a parka and blanket, the sun was just what I needed.
I stayed there for an hour until it was time to get the kids up from nap.  Pure bliss.  What was your favorite part of yesterday?☼

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Yesterday my favorite part was being able to really listen to patients and family during my shift at the hospital and to feel like I made a difference. Good feeling!

    ReplyDelete