1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, April 18, 2011

My Favorite Part of Today

I thought I'd try something different this week for my blog.  In our busy family life, when we finally make it to the dinner table together we each have one question to answer.  "What was your favorite part of today?"  The kids are happy to answer.  So am I.  I like to see the good in things, even if my day was crazy.  There had to be a favorite part of it.  So this week, every time I blog I will tell you what my favorite part of yesterday was.  I would love to hear YOURS, too!  Yesterday was full of stuff.  I taught childrens church and then rushed off to a baby shower for my cousins wife.  It was fun, but my favorite part of the day was when I arrived home.  I was doing this and that when all of a sudden, the sun shone brightly right into the kitchen window and into my face.  It was so bright that I immediately felt it's warmth and froze where I was, letting everything else disappear.  It was as though that ray of light was my special gift straight from God.  Sent directly to my face,  I stood there forever in it, thanking Him.  That was my favorite part of yesterday. ☼

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part of yesturday was finishing my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part of yesterday was helping Chris get stuff for his new apartment in the Twin Cities. God is good, no wait God is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete