1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Rainy Day Jewels

Several dark and dreary rainy days filled with wet coats and umbrella walks to the bus stop require some extra hours of indoor fun.
I opened up our dress up cabinet.  This is a novelty that doesn't get opened all of the time.  It wouldn't be as exciting if they were in it every day.
Dress up at Henle House is not just for girls.. 
We have a Batman and several "Spidermen" who are saving the day as I type this..
They are protecting the princess girls from this ghost!
"I have nothing to wear!"
A cowboy, silent and watchful.
I don't know how she manages those heels.  I can't manage in heels for longer than 10 minutes.  It's Friday- time to throw out the schedule after a VERY busy week.  Kids need extra playtime together.  They learn empathy, sharing, problem solving, and the most important of all: imagination.  Have fun, kids!

1 comment: