1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Something Fishy

I've been watching the fishermen out on the lake for weeks now, dreaming about hauling our little boat out there myself.  We are still learning the number 16, so we decided to make our own fish bowl.
Blue paint + paper plate with the top cut off = Fish Bowl!
Add the number.  The kids now recognize that this is a sixteen.
Add sixteen fish.. they were VERY good at counting them.
♪♫Clean up, clean up, everybody, everywhere..♪♫♪ Clean up, clean up, everybody do your share.. ♫♪  Actually, I just clean up and the kids head outside.
The paper said rain for yesterday, but we were blessed with sunshine. ♥  I wandered around the gardens.
Hasta is coming up.
For the first time in daycare history at Henle House, the peonies didn't get trampled!!  Happy Wednesday, praying for more sunshine here. ☼

4 comments:

  1. Glad the your peonies survived, between the dogs and kids, only a few of mine survived! :o

    By the way, I have a pot of Peppermint for you...I will bring it to church! :)

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing your fish bowl idea for # 20 today! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1st, I loved the fish bowls. This made me think of a conversation I had the other day. I was talking about Finding Nemo and how it made me not want to have animals (even though I do) because the movie makes me think of the feelings animals have. So your fish bowls made me think of Finding Nemo. 2nd, I love love love tulips. They are my favorite flower. And I think one of your pictures had a few tulips in it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete