1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hot Coffee?

My coffee pot is set to brew at 6AM.  It's technically the first thing up in my house.  I didn't start drinking coffee until I opened this business, actually.  I think it took a week before I realized I needed some caffeine in the morning.  Actually running the business is much more work than going to work at one.  Although the coffee brews at 6:00, I usually don't pour my first cup until 7:30 at the latest.  Early morning is my busiest time.  Making school lunches, checking the daily menu to prepare for lunch, getting the curriculum ready, emptying out the dishwasher, getting breakfast on the table for all of the kids that arrive.  By the time I actually get a taste of my coffee, it is cold.  So into the microwave it goes.  I often 'lose' my coffee in the microwave.  (Marie may get a laugh out of that.  You know what I'm talking about!)  The kids are great- they are experts at locating my 'lost' coffee.  I'm typing this post this morning because as I sit here, I actually have a cup of HOT coffee.  It's a miracle!  Now as long as I don't spill it on the computer keyboard (again), all is right in my world.  Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. haha!! I often lose my coffee at work and my kiddos are getting good at knowing where it is as well :)

    ReplyDelete