1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Favorite Part of Yesterday

This shot is from last year.  But my favorite part of yesterday was the minute I finally completed weeding out this veggie garden.  It looks gloriously 'clean'!  After two hours of bending over and digging, one red spot on my right hand from the trowel, and a little bit of sunshine, it is now ready for onions and beets.  ♥
I also found five sneaky carrots from last year, hiding under some old leaves.  They were half eaten by something, so the guinea pigs enjoyed them.  But it was a nice surprise!
Finally, I planted some lettuce seeds again.  (All of these photos are from last year.)  I chose the same spot again, and this lettuce is grown mainly to spoil our guinea pigs.  They are HAPPY piggies.
Here they are last summer going for a swim.
Then they enjoyed some blankie snuggling.
Fresh lettuce treat!  I cannot wait for summer. ☼

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part of today was a big mug of hot coffee this morning!!

    ReplyDelete