1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What Do Moms Do?

Group time yesterday morning began with the discussion about how Easter went, and that the next special day is Mothers Day.  We carried on with our usual routine.
We added the letter T to the flannel board of all of the letters we have learned.
We raised our hands when we saw our names, and spelled them too!
I got out my library book bag to carry our minds off into a story.
But the bear wanted more...
Then, someone asked me, "What do moms do?"  So I said, "Why don't YOU tell ME what you think moms do?"  I got out my pen and paper.
Aiden, age 5 said," Well, when the cat pukes they clean it up for you."  (Yep, that's ME.)
Alexis age 4 said, " They give you kisses when it's time for bed time."
Abbie age 3, "She's mommy!"
Josh age 4 said, " They hug you!"
Isaiah age 5 said, " They make dinner."
Austin age 5 said, " They tell you to clean up."  (I think I like his mom..)
I love to learn what the kids think about things.  Their perspective is usually honest.  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment