1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, April 15, 2011

I Couldn't Live Without...

I couldn't live without washable Crayola paint.   In the past, I have purchased other brands to save maybe a dollar, and although they claim to be "washable", they failed me completely.  It drives me bonkers when products say "washable" and they aren't.  (Liquid watercolors, off brand tempera paints, you know what you did!)  Not only is Crayola VERY washable, but the colors are vibrant, and not watery.  Crayola- I love you!
I couldn't live without these paint dishes.  I purchased them from Oriental Trading, it was one of my best purchases.  I use these so much- they clean up nicely and are small for easy storage.
Something fun is about to happen..
I also couldn't live without my stapler when it comes to art.  No drying necessary.. and let's face it.  I have no assistant to help me make sure all of the small pieces to the projects for each child remain within arms reach, so the stapler helps me prepare before hand. (At least for the younger 3 year olds.)
 
Look at these lovely daffodils!  Made out of paper plates, cereal box strips, and egg cartons. 
I love the Spring art wall.  Sometimes I wish that the kids would leave it here.  I snapped a photo before they disappeared.
Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment: