1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Sweets For My Sweets

This is a familiar sight at our house.  Mmm mmm good!
I had small numbers one day last week.  We decided to bake chocolate chip cookies.  Aprons are the best part, I think.  I found my apron (the one on the left) for $3.99 in an antique shop.  It's very dainty- I love it.  The white aprons above came from the Albertsons I worked at as a cake decorator.  Fun times!  The frog apron was purchased at the dollar store, and the other two were made by a friend at church who is as passionate about aprons as I am. :)   I wish you could see these kids' smiles, I crop them out to protect their privacy.  I doubt moms want me posting them on the internet.
We take turns adding ingredients.
I taught them that before hand mixers, it was just a spoon and some muscle.  They got tired of mixing it that way.
I suppose that lesson made them more eager to use the mixer.
"Scoop a cookie ball onto the dot!" 
Man- I praise the Lord each and every day for this job.  Especially for the 'sweets'!  (And I don't mean the cookies.)♥♥♥





No comments:

Post a Comment