1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, January 24, 2014

The Best Things Are Never Planned

We are working on the number ten and the color purple.  Ten purple grapes!
Crayola has such a beautiful vibrant purple paint.  They call it "Violet".  Often times the purple paint turns out a little flat and dark.   Not this brand.  Crayola is my favorite. 
This is the face she gives me every time she sees me getting out the paint shirts.  I just had to share.  She is always very excited to paint!
"Please show me just one finger." 
We used that finger to count our grapes.
It was time to paint!  Q-tips help to make the painting last longer.
Then this song came on.  Luckily, these kids LOVE loud music and it always means one thing when they hear me turn it up!
DANCE PARTY!  The best things are almost always never planned at Henle House.  This became my favorite part of yesterday. 
They were all so completely enveloped by the music and were really moving.
This guy stole the show with his break dancing.
Look at him GO!  I was loving it.  So fun!
Next they decided to run to the door and slide into the dining room on their knees.  Hooray for slippery floors! 
Strike a pose!  We could not plan something as fun as this was.  It's the little things that fill my heart with joy.
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment