1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Let's Go To The Park

Yesterday afternoon the beautiful sun came out and we took advantage of it.  Off we went to the park!  I LOVE shadow photos.  I just can't seem to get enough of them lately.  Oh glorious sunshine!  We could feel it's warmth, a gift straight from God.☼
Is there anything so soothing as to look at the water? 
We noticed lots of new stuff at the park.  There is now a fence around the playground.  New gravel, a new fishing dock and some new rocks are on the beach.  We are at this park twice every day for the bus, but it has been a long time since we came to play.  Too long!  We are so blessed to live by this lake.  We could hear the eagles, but didn't catch a glimpse of them.
Swinging in the sunshine!
It was so good to get out into the fresh air when we could enjoy it. 
We sat by the water long enough to listen to the sounds and look at what was happening around us.  If the sun is out I like to sit in it until I can feel it's warmth.  I was glad that the kids were pointing things out to me and asking questions.
 We noticed fishermen, geese, seagulls, sticks, leaves, all sorts of things in the lake.
I like these newly placed rocks.  They provide a nice place to sit.
We wandered out onto a dock.
The water was very dark and we couldn't see what was in it today.  Sometimes when the sun hits it just right, we can see minnows.
Henle House is somewhere behind those trees.
Two of my own babies showed up, looking grown up.
We watched the geese for a while. 
Geesh- my daughter looks so grown up.  Where is time going?
I begged her to pose for a shadow photo. 
Quiet time on a dock.
Water reflections.
Just a great time.  A really great time!
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment