1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, January 20, 2014

Movie Day- Sort Of

I've been wanting to show the kids who Mary Poppins is for a while.  I was certain that they would be whisked off into a land of magical fun and would immediately fall in love with the movie.  WRONG.  While there are wonderfully bright and interesting parts throughout, the down time in the movie was just too hard for the kids to sit through.  They lasted maybe 40 minutes.  I had accomplished my goal, though.  They will now understand who I am talking about when I refer to her awesome bag, the phrase, "Spit spot.." and her umbrella.
We all know that the best part about watching a movie is popcorn!
Movie day is a great way for me to get tax slips printed up without interruption.  Someone (Zuko) decided that he wanted to sit in my chair and plowed his way onto it. 
Meanwhile, this saga continues.  Zuko wants to be friends with Smudge, who is clearly not interested.  It's so funny to watch baby Zu follow Smudge around, lifting a paw to touch him as he walks by.  Smudge has his own fan club.  He does tolerate Zuko,  maybe because he is a male.   He has no tolerance for poor Petra, the only girl kitty.  She knows to keep her distance from him.  
Hooray that our Seahawks are heading to the Superbowl!  What a headache of a game, though!
♥♥♥Happy Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment