1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Balloon Fun

Yesterday we went to the dentist.  I did not take any photos.  You can imagine why.  (Long silent smile.)  I can now have a hearty laugh because that event was "so yesterday"... Thank God!  Ever have a day that didn't go so well?  I can tell you that at Henle House I have had those days.  Usually I have a few rough minutes or something like that.  Our dentist visit was the longest hour of my life! Today is the BEST DAY EVER because we don't have to go back.  (Smile.)  A few days ago I found this little balloon pump and some balloons.
 The idea was to pump them up and release them to see how far they would fly.  The girls waited in anticipation!
One hit Smudge, who was less than thrilled... 
Someone else was a little worried.
We decided to just tie them off and play.  Someone asked me if I could make balloon animals.  Yes!  Here is a snake!  Here is a worm!
They were pretty happy with the balloons. :)
It's a good thing to find the DS abandoned. 
Outside, the kids have been enjoying a scooter that we got from our niece.  I remember buying this scooter for her when she was 3.  It looks barely used!  The kids have been pretty good about sharing it.
I love that it has 3 wheels so it doesn't fall over as often as a regular scooter. 
♥♥♥Happy Thursday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment