1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Chippy

A song came on and we couldn't resist having a dance party before we began our project.
Here is the song that came on.  Classic "get your wiggles out" music. :)
Here they were, working along on their ten fingers.  We traced our hands and were coloring them in with oil pastels.
The next step was to paint with watercolors over the top of the colorings, creating a crayon resist. 
Paint paint paint.. They were working really well.
Then Chippy showed up. 
"What about me?"
I couldn't hear what she was saying, but she was saying a lot of it.
"HellOOOoo... I am waiting."
Looking forlorn.
"Please?"
I have lots of leftover nuts from Christmas. 
We couldn't pay attention to our art anymore.  
They wanted to go outside with Chippy.
I lost them!
The finished product was beautiful.  This morning we are off to the dentist with Aiden.
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment