1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Missing Summer

I am missing summer lately.  We created a flower with nine petals on it to review counting to nine.
This really didn't take long, maybe ten minutes.  Especially since I only had two girls.
Pretty!
Throwback to summer 2013... I can just FEEL the sunshine!  I miss these days.  No coats, lots of sunshine, renewed energy.  The smell of freshly mowed grass moss.  
I genuinely miss getting my hands in the dirt.  I love when Smudge comes inside smelling like garden. 
I miss just resting in the sunshine.  The kids know that the sun is my favorite star.  
I miss taking my walk after work.  It's too dark to do it this time of year.  Summer will return, I'm so thankful for that! 
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment