1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Working Steadily On Daydreaming

We are working steadily through our preschool schedule!  The kids are learning to recognize the shapes and colors, all of the alphabet through the letter Nn, the numbers 1-14 and their names. 
I have to admit- Daylight Savings time has taken it's toll on me.  I can't fall asleep when I need to, so I've been dragging.  This is why we worked on the worksheets yesterday instead of something more colorful. 
Look at the beautiful tracing! 
I've also been a bit distracted.  Baby Zuko has been as well..
The gardens are waking up!  Zuko loves to go outside and hang out in them.  He's a good hunter so far- he takes cover in the garden and goes after the birds who rest on the apple tree.  
The kids are noticing the gardens, too.  I'm thinking about putting bark in the flower beds this year.  Right now I am dreaming of summer days.  Reading a book in the sunshine, swaying gently in the hanging rope chair, the kids laughing and running in the sunshine--picnics in the yard- bubbles and sidewalk chalk-- SHORTS and flip flops-  hurry up summer! 
 I'm dreaming of adventures!  Above is my handsome hubby in the back with my brother in the front.  We kayaked through the Seattle Arboretum, it was incredible!  Don't let that calm water fool you, it was easy going through the Arboretum and then we had to work hard to kayak over the rough water back to land.  SO FUN!
Today I am a daydreamer.
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment