1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Traffic Light & Worm Story

This is a repeat offender.  I like it, though.  The kids have been learning the traffic light song in group time.
To reinforce it, we created a traffic light.
They glued the pieces together and painted the paper plate halves.  Easy peasy.
The finished project!
The torrential downpour took a break and we rushed outside.  We actually stood in the sunshine.  It was actually WARM!  We found a worm.  It sparked so much conversation, it was great.  In the past, when the kids find worms they have moved them into the garden.  They know that worms are important to the plants.
My favorite part of the day was when this little one started telling "worm stories".  "I found a worm THIS big.."  I laughed.  It makes me want to go fishing.  I skipped fishing last year completely.  This year I told my handsome hubby that it will not be happening like that again.  If I have to go alone, I will.  I love to go fishing.  I love to eat fish even more. Is there anything better than a trout slathered in butter and baked?  YES- it's if I have ANOTHER one for the next night.  I am also very happy that Daylight Savings time is happening this weekend.  I miss my walks after work and now it will still be light and I can pound some pavement.
It feels like Friday- the kids are out of school for the week due to conferences.  We might skip everything today and play.  We shall see.
♥♥♥Happy Thursday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment